FantasyDreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FantasyDreams

~Live in your dreams~

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stories...........

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stories........... Empty Stories........... Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:09 pm

Cupcakesx3

Cupcakesx3
Admin

Story time!! :D

https://fantasydreams.forumotion.com

2Stories........... Empty Soul Takers Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:14 pm

Cupcakesx3

Cupcakesx3
Admin

Introduction.
As I stood there waiting, waiting for something I knew would never be, I couldn't help but hope that this was all a dream. I blinked my eyes repeatedly, wishing the tears would just go away. The wind blew in my hair, making it swirl around my face as I spun around, hearing something in the mossy woods behind me. And then it came. The small path to my end, the creature that would lead me to my new life. The silver moonlight shone in the creatures black fur, it's eyes twinkling the same color as the moon as it nodded once, before turning back into the woods. I closed my eyes, taking a small step further, following the panther, far into the woods. I looked around, the mossy green trees surrounding me as I slowly made my way through, watching my footing so I wouldn't fall.
"Are you ready, young one?" Said a steady voice behind me.
I spun around quickly, almost losing my balance. I turned to come face to face with the person who spoke.
"I-I think so." I stammered. I remember the person coming down to me, then sinking it's teeth hard into my neck, making me scream out in pain...before everything went black.

Chapter 1. 17 Years later.

Spoiler:

Chapter 2. The Game.

Spoiler:

Chapter 3. A secret.

Spoiler:

Chapter 4. The truth.

The fresh smell of wet grass surrounded be, pulling me out of my confused haze. I sat up, looking around curiously, feeling my eyes widen as mist floated around my room. I sighed and rubbed my head.
"Oh god...not another dream.." I mumbled. Not exactly expecting to get a reply, I jumped as a childish voice came from next to me as a girl about my age wrapped her arm around my shoulders.
"Not exactly a dream, more like...a vision." She laughed softly. "I, am Natalie. And you...looked confused."
"Great, first nightmares, then flashbacks, now I'm in a vision. What's next? Having split personalities?" Natalie laughed and stood up, making her blonde curls bounce around her face.
"Not likely. You see, I'm just simply here to show you the truth of everything." She said simply.
"Oh goody. So you're here to show me my Christmas past, present, and future, right?" I said, rolling my eyes.
"Mmm..kinda!" Before i could protest, Natalie took my hand and closed her eyes. I felt mist swirl around me as suddenly I was in a whole other place. Natalie's voice rang through my head, but she was nowhere to be seen.
'You are here simply to observe...remember your past.'
Great. So I was here to see who-knows-what, all alone.

Last edited by Lyrica on Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:48 am; edited 3 times in total

https://fantasydreams.forumotion.com

3Stories........... Empty Re: Stories........... Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:47 pm

Cupcakesx3

Cupcakesx3
Admin

Soul Takers - Photos!!!!!!

Addison -
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Adrian -
Spoiler: